Anyone in the organization with the Is Site Purchasing role can change the subscription. Plans can be upgraded and downgraded at any time, depending on your needs. Downgrading to a cheaper plan will not delete anything. However, your ability to create new users and other items will be limited by the lower plan’s restrictions. If you have more users or items (costumes, sets, performances, etc.) than a plan allows, you will not be able to create more unless you upgrade.
Plan features and limits can be reviewed here: Show GOAT Pro Pricing
Because subscriptions are pre-paid at the beginning of the month, a credit will be issued for for any remaining time on the current paid plan when downgrading.
Follow the instructions below to change your subscription:
- Visit the page that lists your organizations Show GOAT Pro
- Select the organization you want to manage to load its details page
- Click on the “More Details and Update Plan” link to view the subscription details.
- Click on the 'Update Plan" link
- Click on the “Select Plan” button in the “Free” subscription box.
- Click on the “Change To Free Plan” button at the bottom of the page.